Exhibition - Embassy
Photo 1928 - construction of a building to be occupied by the Embassy of the Russian Federation to New Zealand, front view.
Photo 1928 - view of the construction from the western side.
Copies of documents dated 25 June 1946 granting the Government of the USSR the ownership of the building and of a piece of land.
The Embassy of the Russian Federation to New Zealand at present.
Brochure for compatriots in New Zealand issued by the Embassy.
Earth-shaped case for a silver coin minted by New Zealand Mint to celebrate the 50th Anniversary of the launch of the world's first artificial satellite of the Earth and a certificate of authenticity with the detailed description of the first ‘Sputnik'.
Silver (.999 fine silver) coin: weight 31 grams, diameter 40.7 mm, denomination F$2, mintage limited to 6000 coins. One coin of the first hundred minted was presented to the Museum of diplomatic service of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Russia.
Certificate of honour granted to the winner of the children's drawing competition held in New Zealand in 2007.
Memorial plague at Wellington Waterfront dedicated to New Zealand World War II Arctic Convoy veterans.
Training sailing vessel ‘Pallada' in the port of Auckland in December 2007 during its voyage round the world.
Ceremonial formation on board of "Pallada".
Consular patent of John Roger Macnaughtan granted by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Russia on 26 May 1994.
Document of the New Zealand side authorizing John Roger Macnaughtan to perform the functions in New Zealand of Honorary Consul of the Russian Federation, with residence at Auckland, and with jurisdiction throughout Northland, Auckland, Waikato, the Bay of Plenty and Gisborne.
Residence of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation in Moscow.
© All rights to publish images placed on this resource, owned by Russian Embassy in New Zealand